Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Hangover




This movie felt like something my friends and I would cook up and write together (which we are looking in to doing). I should have guessed that they were moving in the direction of putting the main characters through living hell. The jokes are funny and executed superbly. My favorite scenes involved the bearded character; Alan, and Mike Tyson's tiger. By the end, you don't want to leave these characters. They may not have set it up for a sequel, but I wouldn't mind coming back for another helping. Maybe it can take place in another country next time. Best comedy of the year so far! A

BTW, I got through half of Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen. Ill try to get over the boredom and finish it soon, but it seriously is pretty bad so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment